Choosing homeschool curriculum can be a daunting task! Especially when you are just getting started, or if you aren’t big on planning (more on that later this week!). When choosing homeschool curriculum, we tend to stay away from the all in one boxed curriculums, with the exception of our preschool curriculum. We also like to follow Monkey’s interests, so rather than locking ourselves into a set curriculum, we will find unit studies and supplements to add in as we go. That being said, here’s a list of resources that we have been using and will continue to use.
This post contains affiliate links. If you make a purchase through these links, I may make a small commission. Please read my full disclaimer for more detail. Thank you for your support!
First Grade – Monkey
Language Arts/Reading –
- Lightning Lit Grade 1 – Read our review!
- Phonics Museum – Review coming soon!
- ABC Mouse
- Reading Eggs
- Learn to R.E.A.D. Curriculum Notebook and R.E.A.D. Review Pack – Read our review!
History/Social Studies –
- Let’s Go Geography – Review coming soon!
Preschool – Booger
- Mother Goose Time – We’ve been using Mother Goose Time since Monkey was preschool age. It’s a great grab and go option! Read more about our experiences with MotherGoose Time here!
- ABC Mouse
Thanks for stopping by! If you have any questions or want to share your favorite curriculum choices, please comment below. I’d love to hear from you!
This post is part of a week long blog hop hosted by The Homeschool Review Crew: Annual Back to Homeschool Blog Hop.
Back to Homeschool 2017 with Gift of Chaos
- Our Curriculum Choices for 2017
- Our Favorite School Supplies
- Planning & Recordkeeping
- Outside the Home
- Dear Homeschool Mom
Keep on hopping! Read more Black to Homeschool posts by clicking on the links below!