Here we are in Week 4 already! This week, with Mother Goose Time‘s Camping theme, we learned about rivers and things you would find at the river.
This week’s skill and content learning objectives included:
- Add or subtract manipulatives to solve math story problems.
- Create a fly swatter and explore with it outside.
- Match pictures from bingo calling cards to picture on his playing card.
- Identify numbers on fish during a fishing game.
- Listen to a story and respond to prompts.
- Describe a mosquito and a mosquito bite.
- Explain ways to prevent and treat mosquito bites.
- Describe what happens on a fishing trip.
We love playing bingo and its so much fun to see Booger’s excitement as we play.
I LOVED this fishing game, Booger played it over and over. He relied mostly on the colors for matching the fish to the appropriate spot on the number line. The Mother Goose Time activities are so easy to modify to your child’s skill level!
We had so much fun with this story! It works kind of like a Mad Lib, but rather than having to come up with an adjective or noun, you flip over a card with the corresponding number one it. Booger thought it was hilarious!
Thanks for stopping by! Next week we move on to Mother Goose Time’s Superhero theme!
As a Mother Goose Time Blog Ambassador, I received the curriculum free of charge in exchange for blogging about our experience with it. All opinions I have expressed are my own or those of my family. I am disclosing this in accordance with the FTC Regulations.